© 2019 The Friends of Luton Museums is a Registered Charity, No. 298513
The Porte Cochere renovations were supported by a £10,000 donation from the Friends of Luton Museums; it is now the welcoming face which greets visitors as they enter the museum.
Architect Thomas Sorby’s original drawing of Wardown House, which appeared in The British Architect, published in June 1875.
The beautiful Drawing Room can now be sean as it was originally conceived.
The Billiard Room features an interactive billiard table.
A small section of the new Military Gallery. The Friends donated £5,000 towards the installation of the gallery.
The Library, a spacious room,overlooking Wardown Park.
The new and very popular cafe is situated in what was the original dining room, it enjoys views of the gardens and park.
Visitors should not forget to have a walk around Wardown park, it has a lake which is used by The Luton Model Boat club most Sunday mornings, A new ‘Band Stand is currently under construction.